Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am planning to move to another state. Can she legally stop me?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am planning to move to another state. Can she legally stop me?

Good afternoon I have a difficult situation I would really appreciate any type of feed back. For over a year now I have been living out of the country with my seven year old my wife and three other children were also with me, we were already separated for a while before that but tried to work things out one last time but were unable to do so. She returned to the states and left my son with me. Soon after her arrival she left the children with my parents which became their permanent home. My family and I are planning to move to another state. She is planning to stop me from taking my daughters even though she only she sees them for a few hours a month. The area that they are currently in is getting worse and my eldest daughters starts school next year. What can I do to be with my children again? Can she legally stop me? My children's mother hasn't worked in over a year and is currently living with her mother and boyfriend in a two bedroom apartment her mother by the way has a criminal background. I want the best for my children as any good parent but time is running. Like I said I would greatly appreciate in advise you can offer. Thank you for your time. If you have any questions for me please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
    Emmanuel Hernandez

re: I am planning to move to another state. Can she legally stop me?

Are you still married now? Filing for divorce?

Comment

Never married. Separated 10 years ago.

Comment

She has full custody. How long has the children lived with your parents? They should file for custody or guardianship.

It would be a battle likely to get them back since neither of you have been around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X