USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

PLease help me

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PLease help me

    I am a girl and i want to quit my family. Because i am a burden on them and i do not get to do anything i want to do.

  • #2
    Re: PLease help me

    Where are you from...


    • #3
      Re: PLease help me

      First Of All How old Are you ? if you are 14-15 years old you can file for inmanicipation but you have to prove that you are capable of caring and providing for yourself..That means job, and home and able means to feed yourself and that you are stilling willing to finish school then you can file that paperwork but if you can't prove it then there is nothing that you can do.. But if there is another Family member that is willing to care for you then you can see if there is away that you can stay with them will parents permission but if you can't get your parents permission then there isn't much you can do...


      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

      the color of a lemon is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

      widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.