Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get More child support

I have a 3 year old daughter, which her father has her everyother week, for 5 days so a total of 10 days in a month. He picks her up from school everyday and pays me $300.00 a month for child support. we dont share clothes he gets his stuff for her and I get mine.

I recently found out he got a promotion at work. am i able to get more money?

We where never married nor partners.

Re: Can I get More child support

Support is based in large part on his income level so it is possible yes.

Comment

Re: Can I get More child support

Yes you can file for change in support file the paperwork thru the courts.. Most likely they probly won't raise it since he does have her 10 days a month you have her 20 days a month but you supply her clothes and he supplies her clothes even if it's not to you.. But he already pays 300.00 a month for this child and she's only three years old and does not attend school but you can try it may work.. But if he has proof that he has had her every visit he is required to have and that he is suppling her with clothes and food while he has her and still pays you 300.00 a month for her which is sufficent for her needs..i know it's hard to raise a child but she's 3 years old and you supply her clothes while she is with you and he pays 300.00 a month that is like 75.00 a week for 1 child which provides her with food and clothing and a roof over her head..That is what the judge will base it off of that he already pays 300.00 a month for 1 child and gets 10 days a month which is every other weekend.. but that is your decission cause if you up the support at this time they may say that he can have her every weekend and some times during the week and make it equal amount of parenting time and no support obligations on either side cause you wanted more so the judge may think that you can't support the child so they will make it where it's equal I've seen that happen.. But you can always file for change of support based off of his new income..Good Luck..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X