No announcement yet.

Questions about a temporary hearing

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Questions about a temporary hearing

    I am trying to file my own divorce. My husband left and I have no money or anything and was denied legal aid so I am trying to get the ball rolling because my husband of course is trying to get out of paying child support. I know that I can file for a temporary hearing and to put temporary orders for child support and spousal maintenance in place, but I have a problem. I don't know how to do it. I have looked all over and I can't find the information I need to file it or how to do it in Texas, for Denton county. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind doing the work myself, I just need to be put in the right direction. I am desperate to get it filed so that he can stop "threatening" me about withholding the agreed support. I am ready to file my petition, I just need those temp orders because he is contesting the terms of the divorce. Thank you for your assistance.

  • #2
    See the legal forms on our site; almost all forms are available for these types of hearings:


    • #3
      Check with your courts over there, they should be able to point you out in the right direction and may even be able to help you fill it out or know of places who are willing to help you out. As for child support, go to your Ch. support enforcement dept. usually through Dept of human services, and they will file things for you for free as long as you cooperate and give them the needed info. Hope that helps some if not too late.


      Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

      the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

      widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.