Re: sentencing Mitigation allowed after plea

Iwas hopingto not approach the subject blindly

Leave a comment:

• KVZ
    replied

Originally posted by Law200 View Post
    Hi

What do you mean how to approach it? can you just ask him as you have done here, for various options etc.?
    I guess I will have to handle it that way. I was hoping not to aslk blindly

Leave a comment:

• Law200
    replied

Hi

What do you mean how to approach it? can you just ask him as you have done here, for various options etc.?

Leave a comment:

• KVZ
    replied

ABLE1 I am really sorry to ask your assistance again. I will be contacting my attorney who is 400 miles away Monday and am not sure how to approach this with him. Can you elaborate briefly on what makes it "indeed possible"I am not trying to play attorney but I do try to present myself as intelligently as possible. your previous answer gave me great hope I hope my bloodpressure and heart can hold outThank you

Originally posted by able1 View Post
    Hire counsel and see if he or she can negotiate that--it indeed is possible.

Leave a comment:

• KVZ
    replied

Thank you for the response abel 1

Leave a comment:

• able1
    replied

Hire counsel and see if he or she can negotiate that--it indeed is possible.

Leave a comment:

• KVZ
    started a topic sentencing Mitigation allowed after plea

sentencing Mitigation allowed after plea

Guilty Plea to DUI/SBI FLA 3RD DEGREE FELONY SENTENCING 3/23 HAVE OUT OF TOWN COUNCIL-
    ? PLEA agreement 1 CHARGE NOLLO PROSQUE AND 9 MONTHS - 2.5 YEARS INCARCERATION. My question is. IS there any legal way the innaceration can be argued before the trial court to communiity control,probation weekend jail utilizing mitigation, not sureifthis is permissable follwing plea with state 15 year 90K annuaksalary carrear, 30k legal fee loans owed, have to basically give home away in 2-3weeks. I hope some one has some favvorable advice. Thank you for your help.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X