Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• child endangering

The father of my children (5 and 6 yrs.old) left them home alone for 11 minutes while he ran up the street to the grocery store. Before he left, he had shouted some profanities at them and left without telling them where he was going. My oldest called me crying; telling me that Daddy left and is never coming back. (He was mad because they wanted to come see me and their new baby brother). He was playing games with their minds. He pleaded not guilty at his initial hearing and the next one is coming up soon. I need someone's unbiased opinion on what they think the outcome will be. Do you think he will be found guilty?

Re: child endangering

he will likely be found guilty of at least something for that kind of behavior

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X