The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Im worried... my son robbed a drug store for some drugs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Im worried... my son robbed a drug store for some drugs.

Hello,
    My 20 year old son, has been charged with grand larceny and burglary. He robbed a drug store for some drugs with some lowlifes he now knows are not his friends.. He is in a holding center now for 7 days, our attorney is getting out tommorow as they cant hold you longer than that there. His trial is set for a week from now, our lawyer is going to try to get the minimum prison for him seeing he has a substance abuse problem and depression for a few years now, on and off of antidepressants, I have had him to counciling and alittle rehab but never found the right help for him. Honestly I did try.. Im not familar with the laws on grand larceny. could anyone give me some information as of what will happen next??. Our lawyer is a relative a very good lawyer but I already told him Im really worried about his depression if he goes to jail for to long. He said dont worry for now, we are working on it. and I dont want to be a pest and keep asking. Needless to say I am not sleeping to much as I am thinking the worst. I am NOT condoling what he has done, and he is saying now.. he is ashamed and remoursful. but I was just wondering if anyone has gone through anything similar to my story??. thanks for your time.. Susan

re: Hi, Im worried... my son robbed a drug store for some drugs.

You need to make sure counsel is involved to help negotiate a solution.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X