Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact with someone court ordered not to

when my ex was arrested he was let out on bail. one of his conditions was that he have NO contact with me. now that everything was delt with and court is over, its my understanding that he still is to have no contact with me. how can i change that, to be able to have contact with him??

Re: Contact with someone court ordered not to

I wish to inform you that only the Court can change the No Contact Order on written application by your ex to the Court. The Court will consider all the circumstances before deciding the matter. You can explain that under the present circumstances No Contact Order is not required and therefore should be lifted. However the court will decide after all the factors and may or may not lift No Contact Order. Further No Contact Order is issued by the Court and it only has the power for its modification.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X