Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time could he be looking at?

My Husband was arrested......He was at the Gas Station early one morning and a car backed into him and took off, he chased them and fired his gun at the ground to scare them, I guess one of the bullets bounced and hit one of the guys in the other car(he recieved non-life threateneing injuries). He turned himself in and is now being charged with... Assualt with a deadly weapon, 1st degree assualt and firing a firearm at or from a motor vechicle..... He has nothing previous on his record... I know these are all bad but I am wondering what you think he will be sentenced to and should we hire a private attorney? We have 2 small children and I am afraid he will put away for most of their life

Re: How much time could he be looking at?

Looks like he is pretty knackered on this one. He shouldn't of used his gun full stop. The people in the car running off is not a reason for him to fire his gun. So he fires his gun, and it accidentally ricochets and hits a bloke in the car, If the guys are running away from the car, how the hell does a bullet ricochet into the car?
    I think you best hire someone good.

Comment

Re: How much time could he be looking at?

My friend has charges similar to these right now, they hired a great lawyer and they are looking at 1-4 years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X