X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunlover
    replied
    Re: charges on probation (Massachusetts)

He is on probation they do not need probable cause or anything like that.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic charges on probation (Massachusetts)

charges on probation (Massachusetts)

MASSACHUSETTS - my husband is on probation for 2 years, but they are violating him. he got arrested and now they want to try to give him 5-7years if agree or 8-10 unagree, for the charges on probation. now, the case he got arrested for, was bad, but no search warrant, and no probable cause, which was a violation of his rights. that case looks good, but even if he beats it, they can charge him, on probation. my question is, at this point what can i do to see if they can lower that 5-7, also can i reopen the case he was on probation for, even though he signed a paper saying that he understood everything. beating one case does not matter to probation, he still can get charged. how can i prolong his probation sentencing, what can i do to keep continuing it, so that he does not get sentenced before his new case goes to trial. i feel if he get sentenced for probation, they gonna try to smoke him on the new charges, but i want to beat the new charges first, before dealing with probation, and they want to sentence him for probation asap, what can i do?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X