Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forfeiture of Bonds

I posted bail months ago from a bail bondsmen in the state of Indiana. I appeared on a date that was written on my ticket but had not yet been processed by the courts. in the meantime I retained a lawyer until they set the court date, he has since gotten me 3 continuances. Today we spoke and he said he was planning on filing an additional one tomorrow. I just got a voicemail that this has been denied, I live in Illinois 4 hours away from the court date, and have already recieved a trial date for next wednesday. I can't possibly travel there by then nor miss work. By the time I recieved the message there was no way to contact my lawyer. Was retaining counsel and had him appear several times good enough to clear my brother of the entire amount of bond or is he still on the hook for 2,000?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X