Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Charge!!! How can I prove Im Innocent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Charge!!! How can I prove Im Innocent?

Ok. I am a 22 year old mother of 1... I was Charged by my Ex Boyfriend For Domestic Assualt, Which I did not commit and yet he is making me go threw hell and back going threw all these court dates, not to mention I had a restriction not to talk to him indirectly or directly... yet we got back together for a bit then I left him again cause he cant stop cheating on me... Then he Got me Charged with a Breech undertaking!! I spent 2 days in jail over him that was not worth it one bit. I now got bail and have to live with my sister out of town. Im really hurt and dont know how to win this without sending him to jail for the fake charge. He has my daughter (He is the Father) but his sister called and said he will give her back to me.. but I am goin to talk to my family lawyer tomorrow instead before i get into any more trouble for nothing?? Im sooo confused and scared.What can I do???? I cant talk to him and all I want is for him to somehow drop the charges..??? please any advice will do... Plus... Yes this is my first Charge.

Your lawyer needs to schedule a hearing and make sure all of the facts can be reviewed by the judge. The order can still be overturned.

Comment

Re: Fake Charge!!! How can I prove Im Innocent?

How do I prove I am innocent though? He says he wont help me get out of this but he knows its wrong and that what is in my disclosure is false... Im so hurt.. What can I do to get this all to end thats all i want. I dont want to keep goin to court and all these remands are driving me nuts... I already went to jail because of all this and its not fair!!! Please help me.....

Comment

sending him to jail for the fake charge may not be such a bad idea--the truth has to be told...

Comment

WHY DONT YOU TAKE A LIE DETECTER TEST

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X