X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red light violation in Houston TX with ME DL

Hey

I came to Houston TX recently and received a Red light violation ticket here.I hold a Maine state drivers license.
    What are my options to get my ticket dismissed.

-Viky

Re: Red light violation in Houston TX with ME DL

I wish to inform you that you may have the ticket dismissed if you may show that you have not violated the law. if ticket is having some material mistake then also you may have ticket dismissed. In the absence of any argument to show that ticket was incorrect you may be held liable to pay for violation.

AFF

Comment

If you are staying in TX you can take defensive driving. If not, show up on your court date. If the issuing officer doesn't appear you get a dismissal.

Failing those you need to pay the fine.

Comment

I was pulled over by a cop and was ticketed....
        I think to apply for Road Safety test i should have TX Driving license...? i hold a Maine Driving license

Can i request judge to dismiss my points on the Driving license and just do a monetory fine?...

any suggestions are welcomed

Comment

Nope, doesn't work that way.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X