Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a ticket for failure to yield

I got my first ticket dismissed, however this is now technically my third. It was very dark and I didn't see the yield sign. How do I fight this?

Re: Got a ticket for failure to yield

I wish to inform you that whether you really did improperly fail to yield the right of way to another driver is commonly a judgment call. You may take photographs of the yield sign to show that it may not easily be seen in the dark. You may also present a sketch to bring out points which support your point of view. You may conduct discovery to draw out facts in your favor. Finally, during the hearing you may cross examine. The Court will consider all the facts and decide the matter.

AFF

Comment

With very little evidence in your favor.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

You have o buy a new ticket for travel.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X