X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Tickets For the Same Thing @ Same Time

Hi,
    I made an illegal u-turn 01/2012, and was pulled over. I was handed a citation for the u-turn, and a citation for failure to show my registration. I paid both tickets and went on my merry way. In 08/2012, I was pulled over because my tail-light was out, and the cop informed me that my license was suspended because I hadn't paid a ticket, when I KNEW I had. So now I have to go to court for driving on a suspended license. When I went online it shows that the cop wrote me up for twice at 8:08 am and 8:09 am for failure to show my registration. Based on the fact that she only handed me 2 tickets and only ONE for my registration am I at fault? Will I receive legal consequences when I go to court?

Re: Two Tickets For the Same Thing @ Same Time

I wish to inform you that you can have a court order correcting the consequences of those tickets. You will have to inform judge that ticket were paid by you and hence there was no non payment of ticket by mistake. You can contest ticket and may also have them dismissed.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X