•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFFA
    replied
    Re: how to stop the dmv from suspending my license for an "fta"

I wish to inform you that you may contact the clerk’s office of the county in which you were issued ticket about the local procedure for having your case rescheduled. In reschedule hearing you may contest charges as well as provide reason for your non appearance.

AFF

Leave a comment:

• how to stop the dmv from suspending my license for an "fta"

I recieved what I thought was a warning for driving with incorrect address on my license over a month ago. It was actually a ticket and I didn't go to court because I didn't know I had to. Yesterday I received a letter from the dmv stating I have 20 days to resolve this "failure to appear". What do I need to do to fix this? I cannot afford to pay the charges in full all at one time because I heard there is a $200 dollar fine for not showing up in addition to the original ticket. Is there a way to get around having to go to court? And a way to be able to make weekly payments on the fines? By the way I'm in North Carolina.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X