Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving police dash can footage of a high speed and dangerous driving episode on the highway?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving police dash can footage of a high speed and dangerous driving episode on the highway?

If i give police dash can footage of a high speed and dangerous driving episode on the highway, can the police go and get the guy and give a ticket? Will they do so ever?
    This is in Wisconsin. if that matters.

Can they? Sure.

Will they? I have no idea. Why don't you call them and ask.

Comment

When a traffic police officer sent ticket without stopping the vehicle.
      What if police ask me to search or exit the vehicle ?
      Be polite, Show your documents and Co-operate with police by answering the questions honestly asked by the officials.
      New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission have started the NJMCDirect website to pay ticket digitally.

Source: https://www.victoriarptg.com

Comment

I did that 3 times in the last 4 years and on the second tip, they DID act.
        So send it in!!
        This was in Texas.

Comment

The worst that can happen is that they ignore it.
          And at least you tried!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)