Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED A TICKET BUSTER TYPE OF BUSINESS IN SELIGMAN ARIZONA

HI ALL.......I RECEIVED A SPEEDING TIX IN SELIGMAN FOR GOING 85 IN A 75. IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON THE TRAFFIC SCHOOL AND UTILIZE A BZNESS LIKE TICKET BUSTER ETC. I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND MY BROTHER USED A COMPANY HERE THAT WENT TO COURT FOR HIM AND HAD HIS TICKET REDUCED TO A PARKING TICKET. ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY IN THE SELIGMAN OR WILLIAMS AREA ???? OR A REASONABLE ATTORNEY THAT DOES THE SAME SERVICE.

THANKS
    ANNETTE

Re: NEED A TICKET BUSTER TYPE OF BUSINESS IN SELIGMAN ARIZONA

I wish to inform you that ticket can be contested in court. In this regard there are lawyers who deals in traffic ticket. You can yourself also contest ticket on the ground that ticket is incorrectly issued to you. You can read traffic ticket and note if any material wrong information is mentioned so that you can contest on the ground that you were not over speeding. You can have a list of lawyer in this area dealing in traffic ticket from Bar Association and can then contact them.

AFF

Comment

Re: NEED A TICKET BUSTER TYPE OF BUSINESS IN SELIGMAN ARIZONA

Originally posted by VEGAS777 View Post
      HI ALL.......I RECEIVED A SPEEDING TIX IN SELIGMAN FOR GOING 85 IN A 75. IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO PASS ON THE TRAFFIC SCHOOL AND UTILIZE A BZNESS LIKE TICKET BUSTER ETC. I LIVE IN LAS VEGAS AND MY BROTHER USED A COMPANY HERE THAT WENT TO COURT FOR HIM AND HAD HIS TICKET REDUCED TO A PARKING TICKET. ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY IN THE SELIGMAN OR WILLIAMS AREA ???? OR A REASONABLE ATTORNEY THAT DOES THE SAME SERVICE.

THANKS
      ANNETTE
      Sorry, but we are not a referral service here in the forum.

I would suggest checking out your local bar association for a referral, or you may contact our WORLD Law Direct attorneys by clicking HERE
      "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
      "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
      "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X