Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 year old speeding ticket in cincinnati ohio

I recently was stopped by an officer and held for a warrant from a 13 year old speeding ticket. (By the way I was doing nothing wrong it was an automatic plate scanner).
    I have no memory of this ticket from 1998. I went to court plead not guilty and it was sent to another judge for trial next week. If the officer doesnt show will it be dismissed. And dont they have to produce the calibration records and the officers certifications for the radar unit used. And prove that these are the records for that car that night 13 years ago.

Re: 13 year old speeding ticket in cincinnati ohio

I wish to inform you that you may conduct discovery of documents. You may request the police officer for the details of calibration records and the certifications of the police officer using the gun. Further, you may inform the court that you were not doing anything wrong and it was an automatic plate scanner. You may show your past driving record to the court. If the police officer does not show up in the court on the day of the hearing then you request the court to drop the speeding ticket. You may take help of an attorney or self represent. You may seek guidance from Legal Aid. The court will consider all the facts and decide the case.

AFF

Comment

Re: 13 year old speeding ticket in cincinnati ohio

Originally posted by sean View Post
      I recently was stopped by an officer and held for a warrant from a 13 year old speeding ticket. (By the way I was doing nothing wrong it was an automatic plate scanner).
      I have no memory of this ticket from 1998. I went to court plead not guilty and it was sent to another judge for trial next week. If the officer doesnt show will it be dismissed. And dont they have to produce the calibration records and the officers certifications for the radar unit used. And prove that these are the records for that car that night 13 years ago.
      when he catch you at the time you can request to him for a warning now you can pay the fine.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X