Clear All

• Several Tickets in NY: I Paid a Suspension Termination Fee

I was pulled over for several tickets in NY. They Were:

1. Driving with a suspended license
    2. Driving with suspended registration
    3. Driving without insurance
    4. Failing to turn in my plates
    5. Failing to respond to another ticket

I have paid a suspension termination fee online at the NYS DMV website. I was wondering what I should to about these. How should I plead? Please HELP!

re: Several Tickets in NY: I Paid a Suspension Termination Fee

Make sure you get counsel (or at least the public defender) --jail time is not likely if your record is clear now. But having that arrest and/or a conviction on your record could make job-hunting etc. more difficult. Often this could be negotiated down to some kind of court supervision or even be dismissed etc. If it eventually appears it cannot be negotiated down, please let us know...

Comment

re: Several Tickets in NY: I Paid a Suspension Termination Fee

Update:

I was able to get the insurance ticket thrown out and the others reduced. Once I take care of my old speeding ticket, I will go back to court and pay fines on the reduced tickets.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X