Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minor; The cop wrote down the wrong car color...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor; The cop wrote down the wrong car color...

I am eighteen years old and just recently i got a minor. The cop wrote down the wrong car color, the wrong address of where he picked us up at, my wrong height, my wrong weight, wrong court date because there is no court on that date, and wrote down the wrong date that we got the ticket. Could I get out of this? If not, my record is clean and the chief of police said I could get a diversion out of the deal? And the night it happened, the cop told me he had to call my parents, so i argued with him and told him not to because I am eighteen and I didn't want him to. But he called them anyways, so can I get him for invansion of privacy? And if I can, what would come out of that?

re: Minor; The cop wrote down the wrong car color...

The court will normally just correct those errors unfortunately.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X