Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do i do if i cannot make it to court due to all the snow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do i do if i cannot make it to court due to all the snow?

I need some advice bad...and quick please. I have court in the exactly 3 hrs. But where i live ( cincinnati, ohio) there is just to much snow for me to make it out. I called the court house and talked to a receptionist, explained to her my situation, and she told me that i must write a letter stating why and cannot attend and that there will be a bench warrent set on me. Its nothing more than a traffic ticket but is there anything i can do that wont prone me to going to jail?????????

Re: What do i do if i cannot make it to court due to all the snow?

Unfortunately, this advice comes too late. You could have simply paid the ticket over the phone when you had the clerk on the line.

If it was a mere traffic ticket, it's unclear why you chose to protest in court instead of just paying it. The hassle of having a warrant issued for your arrest is simply not worth it, and is now going to cost you more than the original ticket would have cost.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X