Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

arrested while walking for DRIVING w/o valid license?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arrested while walking for DRIVING w/o valid license?

what if they are now pressing criminal mischief charges for saying i pushed a shopping cart into a car 4 months ago and they just came last week to give me the court summons and borke the window banging so hard on it (did not push any shoipping cart uinto any car!)

why would they not have come and given the ticket 4 months ago? why now? and to bang so hard to break my window?

what if they say they are doing this to teach me a lesson because they think I got a police officer fired in another town (but didn't)?

what if while standing in line at the court clerks office to pick up paperwork about this one of the arresting officers saw me and came into the lobby and told the court clerk very loudly don't accomodate her she is just mentally ill (even though I have doctors letters confirming i have a rela heairng problem and doctors have called the police and court - and even the courthouse easily provided sign interpreters) and I was so humilated becaus tehe court clerk wrote down what the office said as a woman behind me with small children went out - and i have the whole thing on tape and you just hear my soft voice and then me start to cry when i read what the officer had said to the lobby and court clerks?

what if i am scared to go public with what they have done for fear this could get worse and fear they will tell people I have had a very real problem with self injury?

Re: arrested while walking for DRIVING w/o valid license?

The title sure seems weird?

Comment

Re: arrested while walking for DRIVING w/o valid license?

yeah, to be arrested for driving without a valid license while someone is walking is very weird. why would someone do that?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X