Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unpaid seat belt ticket in NC hurting me in NJ

I need some help explaining my options due to an unpaid seatbelt ticket I recieved in NC one year ago. I live in NJ and had a poor record 3 years ago. Since then I worked hard to maintain my points except forgetting to pay this ticket. Without my knowledge my license was suspended in NJ because of the ticket due to me being on the PAIP program. I got pulled over the other day and received a ticket for suspension of license. I have no idea what penalties I am facing or charges. Is it going to be a bunch of fines plus suspension? Jail time in either states? Im so lost and confused and scared! Any information provided to me will help! Please!

Re: unpaid seat belt ticket in NC hurting me in NJ

Best to have counsel assist at this point.

A tickets lawyer or driving offenses lawyer.

You don't want them to think you were purposely evading the law or you could be jailed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X