Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the officer question me about whether I have drugs in my car?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the officer question me about whether I have drugs in my car?

If an officer pulls me over, gives me a warning, hands back my drivers license, and watches me place the registration back in my glove compartment, can he then question me about whether I have drugs in my car and decide to tell me to give him my license and registration to give me a ticket for the violation he just gave me a warning for?

I asked him why he told me he was giving me a warning after he gave me the ticket, and he started denying that he had given me back my license and registration, or that he had done it accidentally. Was it alright for him to give me my license back, tell me he was giving me a warning, and then take his word back for no apparent reason? Thanks for your help, I may lose my license over this ticket.

re: Can the officer question me about whether I have drugs in my car?

Also the officer did not tell me why he wanted my license and registration back after he had already given me the warning and let me place the documents in my glove compartment.

Do I need to know why?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X