X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled over by a police officer driving an undercover yellow taxi cab

Speeding ticket - NYC

I was pulled over by a police officer driving an undercover yellow taxi cab on the Henry Hudson Pkwy here in NYC on December 18, 2008.. My Court date after 2 postponement is tomorrow (1-21-10). I wanted to know if the undercover taxi is equipped with radar measuring devices and if my case is worth fighting?

re: Pulled over by a police officer driving an undercover yellow taxi cab

You have allowed something as picayune as a speeding ticket eat up a year of your life by letting it linger out there over your head that long? You do realize, of course, that simply paying the ticket way back when would have saved you money, time, worry?

After all this time, if you do not have your evidence gathered by now, you are SOL.

Comment

re: Pulled over by a police officer driving an undercover yellow taxi cab

Actually, moron, by postponing it he has:
      1. Minimized the amount of time he will have points on his records.
      2. Increased the chances that the cop will not show.

How about shutting the hell up if you don't know what you are talking about?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X