Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketed while license restriced...

Hi. I am on a restricted license for Driving While Impaired. A few weeks ago I ran a red light (in a different city/district) and will soon be going to court for it. Although my restrictions have no specific work times filed and I was still in uniform at the time of being ticketed, it was 1:00am and I was going home from a friend's house (a probation violation) . I have no other probation violations, I had not been drinking and I've complied with everything else I've been asked to do. How is this most likely to affect my restricions/license in general?

ALSO, I keep getting a bill for "Officer Time" from my Alcohol related offense. Is that legal?

Re: Ticketed while license restriced...

it may be a good idea at this point to have counsel help negotiate this for you; you don't want a suspension of license or revocation of probation--and both are possible.

Comment

Thanks. Should I call my probation officer first or my lawyer?

Comment

I would say the lawyer first--to plan it out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X