Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charged with over 80 mg/100 ml of alcohol

Stop posting to threads that have been dead for FIVE years. If you have a legal question start your own thread.

Comment

I am facing a similar situation.
      Should I spend the five grand to fight this kind of case or just forget it and take whatever punishment the court gives.
      I do not have 5000 dollars and it would be VERY hard to get.
      Really not sure what is best here.

Comment

It is always better to have legal counsel for such a serious event. No matter how difficult it may be to raise the funds, it is strongly advised by almost all attorneys that you not attempt to handle this kind of issue by yourself.

Comment

If you do not qualify for a public defender, it is probably in your best interests to find an attorney/barrister wherever you are.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenton2 View Post
            It is always better to have legal counsel for such a serious event. No matter how difficult it may be to raise the funds, it is strongly advised by almost all attorneys that you not attempt to handle this kind of issue by yourself.
            Really you just CAN'T handle it by yourself, there is no way, the system is just too complicated. At least in the US.
            I learned that the hard way!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Really you just CAN'T handle it by yourself, there is no way, the system is just too complicated. At least in the US.
              I learned that the hard way!

Do you seriously believe that after TEN years the OP is still here to read your statement?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X