USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and 5 counts of possession of paraphernalia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and 5 counts of possession of paraphernalia

I was recently arrested when I was pulled over for going 70mph in a 55mph zone and upon pulling over the officer stated he detected the odor of marijuana emanating from the vehicle. While searching for my registration the officer noticed bags containing other bags in my glove compartment, I also had a pipe, 2 grinders, and a scale along with the 11 grams of marijuana in my possession. I am 18 years old and have been accepted to college, have never been arrested for anything before and cooperated with the officers during my arrest. After speaking to an attorney, it seems as though this may be very, very serious and that my goal of being a productive member of society is in jeopardy. I just want to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and if my complete stupidity will prevent me from being able to attend my college this fall and if I will not be able to become a physician as I had intended. Any input is much appreciated.

Re: Intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and 5 counts of possession of parapherna

I wish to inform you that if charges for intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and 5 counts of possession of paraphernalia has been made then it being a criminal offence will be on your record if you are held guilty. In all your employment you may have difficulty because many times criminal check is done by employer. You may contest the charges in which you will have to show that you were not involve in any such offence. You may discuss with prosecutor and may enter plea bargaining.

AFF

Comment

Re: Intent to sell, possession of marijuana, and 5 counts of possession of parapherna

It appears you illegal practice of ummm medicine will prohibit your licensed practice. Your stupidity as a criminal will likely haunt you for life.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X