Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule III "Narcotics Distribution" charge

Can a person be charged with "Narcotics Distribution" if the drug in question is Butalbital, a Schedule III barbiturate(depressant)? From what I understand, it has to be Schedule I or Schedule II for it to be classified as a "Narcotic Drug".

Re: Schedule III "Narcotics Distribution" charge

I wish to inform you that generally Schedule III can be included in narcotics distribution charge. Generally Butalbital is regarded as controlled substance and thus its distribution can be restricted.

AFF

Comment

Re: Schedule III "Narcotics Distribution" charge

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
      I wish to inform you that generally Schedule III can be included in narcotics distribution charge. Generally Butalbital is regarded as controlled substance and thus its distribution can be restricted.

AFF
      Thank you,

I understand it is a controlled substance. I just thought that it would be charged differently from Cocaine or Heroin which are "Narcotic Drugs".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X