Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He said he will get warrants!! Isn't a schedule III a misdemeanor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He said he will get warrants!! Isn't a schedule III a misdemeanor?

IN MISSISSIPPI THIS HAPPENED!!! ok. my boyfriend and i have NEVER had any trouble with the law. Well, my boyfriend takes a prescription suboxone and its a schedule III drug. This guy Chris came to my apartment and he is a dopehead..we felt sorry for him and told him plenty of times to go get help. At my house he started his wining act and my boyfriend felt bad for him and gave him 2 of his pills. BAD MOVE I KNOW!! When he left our house he got pulled over and searched. To get himself out of it he made us to look like drug dealers because god forbid he give up his real dealer and came back to our house with a wire on. we did think it was quite weird when he came back in with money and was trying to buy some more. we said no way and told him to talk to us tomorrow and the pills were for my boyfriend..after that i had narcotics police searching all over my house screamin where are the drugs?" um, it scared me so much i was shaking to death. we pointed out the only thing we have is my boyfriends prescription. Well, my boyfriend said to leave me out of it and to take him if they want someone. well, the main officer saw that taking me to jail affected my boyfriend so he started with the whole "you both will go to jail for felonies" yadadada,,, "UNLESS you can narc on someone else"... well, i said "we are not drug dealers, i dont know anyone of that nature" and my boyfriend said "i gave them to him we didnt sell anything" -WHICH I KNOW IS STILL ILLEGAL.. then my boyfriend said he might know someone to narc on.. so they uncuffed him and told him to set it up and left,,well the person we know said no cuz he doesnt want us around that kind of thing. UNDERSTANDABLE.. well, cop kept calling and leaving voicemails and we didnt call back.. he just called again yesterday and said if i dont call back hes putting out warrants, so i called. I said we have no one to set up and he preceeded to scare the hell out of me with " well i have to do what i have to do and put ya both in for felonies and it'll cost $60,000 for each of ya.." i said "sir we are not drug dealers if u want drug dealers go hassel chris again cuz we are not who you are lookin for!" well he keeps saying how we sold it to chris and we are going to jail..so i hung up. My boyfriend got upset cuz he didnt want me involved and he called the guy back and the guy now wants him to come in to "Sign paperwork"... in other words i think they want us to go there to arrest us. what the heck should we do.. I have a daughter and i definately dont want this on my record.. and isnt a schedule III a misdemeanor??
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X