Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Under the Influence: Will I get jail time, drug court or both?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under the Influence: Will I get jail time, drug court or both?

I have two under the influence cases that i plead guilty for. the first one i got 109 days of weekends I only went one week and haven't gone back. the second one i didn't make it back to court for sentencing. needless to say they both went to warrent, I ended up getting cite released for both and now I go back to court next month. Some are telling me I will get jail time and others say drug court or both.

I need to know what options I may or may not have. If anyone knows what I maybe in for any input or advise would be great.

Thank you,
    jerri

Make sure you get counsel (or at least the public defender) at this point-- Often this could be negotiated down to some kind of court supervision. If it eventually appears it cannot be negotiated down, please let us know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X