Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got arrested and charged for a controlled substance last friday

I just got arrested and charged for a controlled substance last friday, and it wasn't even mine. I was walking down the street, when I came across a baggie, and for some stupid reason, I picked it up. A block later, the police picked me up. I just want to know if there is any possible way I can plea not guilty to this case and win or have this case not go to court at all, because I don't want my family to think I am a drug user or dealer. PLEASE HELP ME!! These past four days have literally been HELL! This stupid case is all I can think of! please help me ease my mind!

first offense

don't sweat it too much. try to get first time offense(if thats the case). They will put you on probation for a year and if you behave they can erase it from your record.

Comment

If it really was not yours you could also have experienced legal counsel and evidence experts try to show that the evidence itself proves you did not do it. You could ask for a detailed examination--but that may not be a great idea if indeed it was yours.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X