Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop 36 in calif

I would like to get an direct answer for the questions I am asking. I am presently on prop. 36 in kern co. for a poss. of controlled sub. To start,the penal code for that charge is 11377.a under health & safety states it a misdermeanor. In my past I am 46 yrs. of age and have had a drug proplem off & on, most of my life and have been arrested ooh 3-5 times before prop.36 was voted in,for poss. of controlled sub. and was always charged with a misdermeanor. Now they charge you with a felony after the fact somehow for simple poss. charges. Also if you read the calif. penal code 1210.1 it states that you are not eligable for drug treatment under prop. 36 if your convicted of a misdermeanor that is not drog related or a felony of any sort if I am reading right. I was released from prison in Aug. of 05 after recieving 2 years for not compleating the drug program for another case I picked up in LA CO. for poss. of controlled sub.When I was picked up in Kern Co. for the LA Co. violation they found a pipe in my poss. and was charged and sentenced to prop. 36 here in Kern CO and was transported to LA to be sentenced to the 2 years. So in short (ha ha) why are we being charged for felonys under a penal that states its a misdermeanor. And if I get a response back I would like to ask a few other issues please. I am not looking to find a way out of something I am guilty of its just that I live in a small town, I found a job in Dec. 05 and am paying taxes and was paying my child support for the first time in 10-20 years, I was seeing some light finallly I have not had a normal job in at least 7-10 years. THEY have now taken that I was told to quit my job and ect.- I can explain and verify everything that I say. I am getting older trying to scape some of life before its to late. the sober way, butt they seem to not want me to progress. I tryed to get answers to these questions butt attorneys I have asked will never give me a straight answer even one I know well as a friend but his field is other. PLEASE READ AND RESPONED!!
    Email [email protected]

We will have one of our criminal law lawyers email you to discuss. It will likely be sometime tomorrow given your facts/issues.

Regards.

Beth Barton

Comment

Our lawyers have now emailed you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X