Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We pushed each other and I accidentally scratched boyfriend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We pushed each other and I accidentally scratched boyfriend...

what happened was i got into an argument with my boyfriend we pushed each other i accidentally scratched him i thought and told the cop that he hit me on the head with my purse then the argument went into he bedroom and i thought he choked me. i told the officer that i am extremely tired before he took my statement but, my boyfriend tried catching me because i was falling he lifted his arm up that had my purse and accidentally hit my head when he tried to catch me and he didn't choke me he was restraining me thinking that i was going to hit him. after we argued and that he left i called the cops saying he was drinking and he left in the van. that's when they noticed he had scratches on him as i was trying to push him away earlier but i didn't mean to scratch him. now he has an assault with a deadly weapon charge a no contact order and a dui; after i got some sleep and re thought about what happened i realized i lied to the cops because i thought things happened differently. what should i do i want my boyfriend to come home because i might be pregnant i want us to go to a relationship councilor an addictions councilor and anger management, what is going to happen if i get charged with obstruction of justice? i have a clean record and i all ready have a small child living with me. my boyfriend and i were really stressed out over money and with the holidays and we took our anger out on each other. what can i do to get him to come back home?

Re: We pushed each other and I accidentally scratched boyfriend...

You may discuss with police and inform them exactly what had happened. You may explain them how events have happened. You can inform police that your earlier statements reflects incorrect facts because you were tired and stressed and in that full facts is not noted with police. Making of wrong statements is not allowed therefore you may have to explain your past statements.

AFF

Comment

Re: We pushed each other and I accidentally scratched boyfriend...

There is no way that you can "drop charges". The prosecutor can pursue the case, even if you want to drop the charges. Once charges are filed, it is solely up to the prosecutor whether to dismiss the charges, or to continue to prosecute them. However, if you do not testify, the prosecutor may have difficulty proving its case against your ex. Discuss the situation with an attorney.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X