Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help start school and new job soon

Alright so I got a dat and I wqs suppose tobpay a ticketmy son ripped the paper and overtime I eventually forgort about the ticket. I now have another courtdate sept3 for buying a phone from a cop how can I take care of the missing ticket payment so I wont h ave any trouble coming up sept 3rd

Re: I need help start school and new job soon

I wish to inform you that if you have not appeared in the Court for the traffic ticket then a warrant may have been issued for your arrest. You may contact the Clerk of Court and fix a hearing in the matter so that the warrant if issued may be cancelled. You may pray to the Court to be lenient in the matter.

AFF

Comment

Unpaid tickets usually go into warrant status if left unpaid. Therefore, you should contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the incident took place to see what the details are regarding the ticket and to have the matter put back on the calendar for resolution. Hire an attorney to assist you.

Comment

The county was in nyc 59th st .and how do I hire an attorney im 18
        Originally posted by Lexus View Post
        Unpaid tickets usually go into warrant status if left unpaid. Therefore, you should contact the Clerk of Court in the county where the incident took place to see what the details are regarding the ticket and to have the matter put back on the calendar for resolution. Hire an attorney to assist you.

Comment

Hi:

I have 2 tickets that had court dates and I missed both this year.

What is the worst that can happen to me and how now do I take care of this?

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Hi:

I have 2 tickets that had court dates and I missed both this year.

What is the worst that can happen to me and how now do I take care of this?

Thanks for your time!

Hijacking a two year old thread is a bad idea. If you have a question open your own and provide some details.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X