Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damage dispute but the person is fake

Sir me paid someone for admission in some good college but that person is fake. Me paid around 30000 according to he say me paid in that account which he said. But now some people say that person is fake can me do any legal action for recovery my money please guide me. Thanks

re: damage dispute but the person is fake

I wish to inform you that oral agreements are valid agreements. You may give a written notice to the other party. If they do not resolve the matter, you may file a Complaint in the District Consumer Forum. Alternatively, you may file a Complaint with the local police as well as Economic Offences Wing.

AFF

Comment

But sir I dont have any proof against him except one proof I have its account number.
      Sir please guide me which lawyer is better for this type of case and what I do in this condition. I m really confused.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X