USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If someone brings a pill into another state...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone brings a pill into another state...

So if someone brings a pill into another state and gets a warrant can they pay it off? or what

re: If someone brings a pill into another state...

I wish to inform you that exact nature of offence and laws of each state will determine future steps to be taken. In this regard if a warrant has been issued then generally court action will be taken and in this court will determine penalty to be imposed for wrong done.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by kaylin15 View Post
      So if someone brings a pill into another state and gets a warrant can they pay it off? or what
      You do NOT "pay off" a warrant like paying a citation/traffic ticket, the warrant must be dealt with.

Comment

Sorry wrong forum

Comment

Originally posted by BOR View Post
          You do NOT "pay off" a warrant like paying a citation/traffic ticket, the warrant must be dealt with.
          If that's so how is it that my dad has been to court about 3 times to sign things & they said nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
            I wish to inform you that exact nature of offence and laws of each state will determine future steps to be taken. In this regard if a warrant has been issued then generally court action will be taken and in this court will determine penalty to be imposed for wrong done.

AFF
            so, if that's the case how long would they penalize him?

Comment

Re: If someone brings a pill into another state...

If that's so how is it that my dad has been to court about 3 times to sign things & they said nothing?
              Based on the info you have presented, this site can likely answer your questions best. If you care to provide more info, we will try.

Magic Eight Ball CGI
              Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Why have you come here if you already know all the answers?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X