Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expungement in Ohio

2925 . ACCRUE ( MM ) - DRUG POSSESSION - 7 / 22 / 08 4301 . 69E ( 1 ) - POSSESS INTO LIQUOR UNDERAGE COMPLAINT FILED - 12 / 30 / 08

I want to get both expunged and was wondering if the minor misdemeanor affects getting the M1 expunged . Also , from what I researched , the minor misdemeanor should not be on my record according to 295 . 11 ( D ) , yet is shows up on the court record . Also , the arrest for the alcohol charge seems sketchy . I was a passenger riding with a sober driver and was told to step of the car and Breathalyzer . I was not aware that I had a right to refuse and was wondering if there is a way to redo the case ? Also , the charge is for minor in possession but I had no alcohol on me . Lastly , on the marijuana possession , the first letter for my middle name on the official transcript is L but my middle name is Owen .

Re: Expungement in Ohio

Likelyhood of getting both expunged is zero. One, maybe. You should have hired a lawyer. The ship sailed.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I was very naive at the time and my parents were equally obvlivious. Getting a lawyer would have saved alot of trouble. Even with expungement both charges are basically still on my record. Upon more research however, I have concluded that I will be able to get both expunged considering one is a minor misdemeanor. Ohio law states that a "first time offender," the requirement for expungement includes those with only one other conviction besides minor misdemeanors. I'm picking up an expungement form tommorow. I still appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Just because the law permits such expungements, does no guarantee the prosecutor will agree or the judge will sign off.
        Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

I am aware. However, it is almost four years ago, I have graduated college with two degrees, have been active in community service for the past three years with references to confirm, and could pass a drug test if requested. I would say that I have a fairly convincing case.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X