Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German law... while im visiting the UK

i recieved a letter in the mail from what i think is a german judge... in short it is asking me to pay 150 euros for something... question is what are they accusing me of... and if im not located in germany how could they fine me... what happens if i dont may it... as i am not a citizen of germany... never been there... and im not even a citizen of the UK... im just here on a long visit...

just really strange...

here is the contents of the letter...

sehr geehrter herr ****
    nach dem ergebnis der bisherigen ermittlungen sind sie eines vergehens nach 263 abs. 1 stgb hinreichend verdachtig

ich beabsichtige, von der verfolgung dieses vergehens abzusehen und ihnen aufzugeben
    - einen geldbetrag von 150,00 eur innerhalb einer frist von 3 monaten an folgende stelle zu zahlen

als auflage

solite bereits aufgrund dieses schreibens die geldauflage bezahlt werden, bitte ich bei einzahlung/uberweisung als verwendungszweck anzugerben

hierzu bedarf es ihrer zustimmung, die binnen wochen nach erhalt dieses schreibens unter verwendung des beigefugten antwortschreibens erklart werden musste sodann werd ich das verfahren volaufig einstellen.

bei einer einstellung erfolgt keine eintragung im bundeszentralregister

ermittlungsverfahren gegen mich

zustimmung zur vorlaufigen eistellung gemab 153a strafprozessordnung

ich bin damit einverstanden dass das vorbezeichnete verfahren gegen zahlung eines geldbetrages bzw erfullung der weisung eingestellt wird

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is the google translated version...

dear mr thomas
    after the results of the investigations so far, they are passing away one after 263 abs. 1 SCC sufficiently suspicious

I intend to refrain from the pursuit of this offense and you give
    - Put a monetary amount of EUR 150.00 within a period of 3 months following pay

as circulation

Solite already because of this writing, the monetary circulation are paid, I ask with no deposit / BankTransfers shall inherit the type of use

thereto will require their approval, which had within weeks after sustaining this be explained in writing, usage of the appended response writing, then I will proceed to adjust the volaufig.

no registration takes place in a setting in the federal Central Register

inary investigation against me

preliminary approval to eistellung gemab 153a criminal proceedings proper

I agree that the prespecified proceedings against a cash payment or fulfillment of the instruction is set

Re: German law... while im visiting the UK

I wish to inform you that you can check correctness of email sent to you. In this regard generally judge pronounces order in court and copy is given to parties. Email service of order may be done if you have given your email to court. As no details of email have been given to court thus court may not send you any email. Hence you can check the email from which email was sent to you as to know the correctness of email. A German court decision can be enforced in UK but you can object to any decision based upon fact that it has been given against rules of natural justice as you were not given notice or opportunity to represent yourself. Further it may be enforced in your home country if your home country allows such a thing.

AFF

Comment

Hmmm... interesting... but whats the charge... and this was a letter sent to my house that somehow made it to my house with a very incomplete address

Comment

Almost seems like a scam... im wondering what I am charged with and why since I have never set foot in the country

Comment

I suggest you find someone fluent in German to explain the letter. It is likely spam.
          Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X