X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Gun Eligibility on Virginia

Originally posted by amberreger View Post
    My son is 4 months old his father and I are not together he gets visitation every other weekend. His mother is taking us to court for grandparent visitation rights now of she was to win since she is not my mother and I am not related to her would her visitation come out of her sons time and her son be the one responsible to provide her visitation with her grandson? I don't mind her seeing her grandson I just don't want it falling on me following two court ordered visitation schedules for my 4 month old son would be unfair. Thank you!
    IF the grandmother is awarded visitation, then the court gets to decide when the appropriate time is for those visits, and whether or not that time will overlap with any current time schedule for the visitation with the child's father. If the time would happen to overlap, whether or not you feel that it's fair, that's not a decision you get to make.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X