replied
    Re: criminal law fraud/perjury to obtain aid

ok thank you...

Leave a comment:

• sandyclaus
    replied
    Re: criminal law fraud/perjury to obtain aid

Originally posted by ssjj View Post
    CA,court day coming up just file taxes will not receive before court day so cannot pay the fine will i'll be took in to custody..lawyer gave me plea bargain but didnt sign nothing should i be prepared for anything this is my sentencing court day really need the answer right away
    If you were counting on your tax refund to pay for the fines, you really should be paying closer attention. It's been all over the news that the IRS is not accepting returns until the beginning of February, and refunds won't be issued until 21-28 days MINIMUM after that.

If the plea bargain that you negotiated with your attorney is dependent upon you paying for those fines, then you have a HUGE problem. You really need to be speaking with your attorney to see if anything else can be worked out prior to the sentencing hearing; otherwise, you can (and SHOULD) expect the court to sentence you to jail time for your crimes.

Leave a comment:

• ssjj
    started a topic criminal law fraud/perjury to obtain aid

criminal law fraud/perjury to obtain aid

CA,court day coming up just file taxes will not receive before court day so cannot pay the fine will i'll be took in to custody..lawyer gave me plea bargain but didnt sign nothing should i be prepared for anything this is my sentencing court day really need the answer right away
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X