X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackmailing... he has access to all my social networking accounts

hi..
    i am 22 yrs old. i was in relationship with a boy. now i don't want to be with him but he has forced me to be with him or else he will call at my house and will tell everything. he will blackmail me. he has access to all my social networking accounts and i cant change my password without his permission. i cant meet my friends, i cant go anywhere. my life has become hell. he has given me two options either to be with him or to suicide. please help me. please i beg you.

re: blackmailing... he has access to all my social networking accounts

I wish to inform you that you can inform police or law enforcement authorities about the blackmail by the boy. You may provide all the details in the complaint so that the matter can be fully investigated by the police. You may first inform your parents who may take corrective steps to take you out of the person's control and also enable you to carry forward with further legal steps to secure your well being.

AFF

Comment

re: blackmailing... he has access to all my social networking accounts

Originally posted by rekha View Post
      hi..
      i am 22 yrs old. i was in relationship with a boy. now i don't want to be with him but he has forced me to be with him or else he will call at my house and will tell everything. he will blackmail me. he has access to all my social networking accounts and i cant change my password without his permission. i cant meet my friends , i cant go anywhere. my life has become hell. he has given me two options either to be with him or to suicide. please help me.please i beg you.
      The blackmail he is subjecting to you is of all kinds, including emotional -- the suicide threat. This kind of stalker you do not need. You can do anything and eveyrthing you want to -- do not let this guy intimidate you. As to suicide threats, tell him to do it on a weekday so the funeral will not interrupt your weekend plans.

Comment

Re: blackmailing... he has access to all my social networking accounts

If these things are happening with you first of all change your social network account access and report to the police i am sure he will get on the line.

Comment

its not easy to change my paswords.. the day i ll change he ll cal my parents he will go to my home.. i dont want to bring all these matters to my home. plz help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            its not easy to change my paswords.. the day i ll change he ll cal my parents he will go to my home.. i dont want to bring all these matters to my home. plz help.
            He'll have power over you just as long as you give him that power.

What exactly does he have on you that is worth blackmailing you? What does he know that you would not want your parents to find out about?

Understand that as long as you continue in any kind of relationship with this person, he will continue to control you by threatening to tell all. Take away his power. Tell your parents whatever it is that you are scared he will tell them - because he will eventually tell them anyway. Then live your life clean from that point forward and don't give this person anything he can hold over you.

And change those passwords RIGHT AWAY and cut all ties with this guy.
            "If it ain't in writing, it never happened."
            "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
            "You can never make the same mistake twice, because the second time you make it, it's not a mistake, but a CHOICE."

Comment

You must report the crime to authorities (Police) to prosecute and frame charges against the offender. Hire an attorney also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X