USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

Sealing of Juvenile Record

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Re: Sealing of Juvenile Record

    You may as a first step call the clerk of the court that was involved to see if it is possible to have it sealed, expunged, cleared, pardoned, etc. The clerk will normally know, and will often help direct you if it is indeed possible. Let us know if you have any problems. Or, I believe world law lawyers charge approx. 350 dollars to review the file/case and then 800 for court appearances etc. if you are indeed eligible.

    Leave a comment:

  • Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Sealing of Juvenile Record

    Sealing of Juvenile Record

    When i was 15 i got into trouble doing some stupid stuff. However i am 20 years old now and have not since been in any legal trouble. I am curious to know how i could go about having my record sealed. I live in pennsylvania. Ive heard things from different people, that i cant do it to its automatically sealed when i turned 18.

    Can anyone clarify this for me? Do i need to take action with a lawyer to have my juvenile record sealed? Or is it done automaitcally in Pennsylvania?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.