Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go TP a friends house who lives in Texas

what's the most trouble i could get into if...

me and a friend living in texas decided to go TP a friends house who lives in lucas,tx and she and her family decided to press charges?? i would like to know b/c we really want to TP her house for fun but we don't want to get in trouble if she accuses us of it and she didn't catch us

re: go TP a friends house who lives in Texas

You can be charged and have a record, best not to do it again ...jail time is not likely but you don't want this on your record.

Comment

How to Toilet Paper - TP - A Friend's House (eHow.com)

Toilet Papering a friend's house actually is just a way of showing them that you care! You wouldn't waste the time and money on someone you didn't like, would you? Well, some people would, but I personally only TP friends that I know won't care, and who won't call the police on me if I get caught! If you have some friends that deserve to be Toilet Papered, and you are new to this, here is How To Toilet Paper - TP - A Friend's House!

Read more: How to Toilet Paper - TP - A Friend's House | eHow.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X