•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judg4
    replied
    Re: petty theft with a pryor in california

Would be curious to know what happened? Or what is happening?

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest replied

I don't mean to worry you, but at the same time you should face the facts. In 1986 I was charged with p-t-w-a-prior, and was sentenced to 18 mnths state prison. I served 10 mnths, and was put on Parole. Let me tell you, you do not want to be on Parole. So I hope that you are able to get county time if guilty, or no time if innocent. If you do end up on Parole, you'd be wise to fallow ALL the rules and regulations, this way you can discharge within a year to 18 mnths instead of three years.

Leave a comment:

• Law200
    replied

Make sure you get legal counsel (or at least the public defender) to try to negotiate this or even keep this off your record eventually--jail time is very possibly avoidable... Often this could be negotiated down to some kind of court supervision etc.

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    Guest started a topic petty theft with a pryor in california

petty theft with a pryor in california

i have recently been arrested for petty theft (shoplifting) and was charged with a felony because of pryors i am out on bail right now will i be doing any jail time?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X