X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student/property security and safety issue

I just need some advice..

I live in a student house that is rented to myself and other students..

Our back yard over looks the College parking lot, that i attend. There is a fence between our yard and the schools parking lot.

Now, we've had issues with ladders being on the schools side of the property to hop the fence...we understand that anything we have cannot touch or be on school property..And we still hop the fence, but without a ladder. Because it's shorter, and it would literally take 20 minutes longer to walk to school then it would to hop the fence.. Now onto the issue:

The last few days there has been someone outside in the parking lot, parked in a no parking zone, that we think has been monitoring how often the people on our street jump the fence, and at what time of day. We're 90% sure they're working with the school.

This is being a security and safety issue for us, because clearly then these men know what time our house is empty, and what times our classes are at, and well you can see where that goes.

What can i do about this?
    Just call the police?

This is in Ontario Canada, by the way.

re: student/property security and safety issue

Yes exactly--inform the police.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X