USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The right to sue? -- I am suffering constant headaches and pain in my sinus area

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right to sue? -- I am suffering constant headaches and pain in my sinus area

I have been separated from my husband for 10 months and have a restraining order on him. My question is that I went to his parents house to pick up our daughter and he came out of the house and punched me in the face. This is not the first time he has attacked me. He was charged but do I not have the right to sue him and his family for hurting me repeatingly. I am now suffering constant headaches and pain in my sinus area. I am located in Vancouver, Canada

re: The right to sue? -- I am suffering constant headaches and pain in my sinus area

You certainly do, and file a police report asap as well!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X