Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My brother-in-law is on probation for stealing a truck

this is the deal my brother-in-law is on probation has been for 6 year for stealing a gorverment truck (parks&rec) ok he was give 17 years with 13 of them suspended and a fine like 10,000 dollars and put on supervised probation until the fine is pay off and its to a insurance company and some arecourt fines too and this happen when he was 17 years old he got out when he was 22 was out for 1 year stop going to see his probation officer they got a year later and the same thing happen again after he got out the sec. time too then one more time but here the thing on the time 3 got out went to see probation officer stop going for a year again the probation officer sent him a letter that i have she said that he had fell off her radar and that if came in everthing would be good and for he not to mess up her sec. chance for so he did go in and after there her charge him anyway but made he's court date like 6 months away and had him come in once a week tell the first court date and he did b/c i took him to ever one but one month before court the probation officer ether quit or was fire dont know and move from this sate so when he went to court for trial a new probation officer was there and out for blood his lawyer told him that he was going to do a min. of 5 years that day so he told his lawyer he was going out to smoke and didnt look back untell two day ago they got him i know he as no chance on the run charge but does he have chance on the probation violation and can he get out probation with out paying fine and by the way other than the violations he has not had any new charges

re: My brother-in-law is on probation for stealing a truck

Both look bad at this point--taking off was not great and getting captured rather than coming back even worse; the lawyers should try to make some kind of deal but it will not be easy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X