USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Accusations... My ex employer gave her reasons for my dismissal...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Accusations... My ex employer gave her reasons for my dismissal...

I just recently had a hearing with the CT Department of Labor for unemployment and during the hearing my ex employer gave her reasons for my dismissal and one of them was she fired me because she was in fear of her life. She told the interviewer that I was poisoning her. Do I have any grounds for a law suit for making a false statement. Oh, and she told the interviewer that she filed a complaint with the local police department.

I called our police department and they told me that they have no complaint filed against me. She also has been trying to slander my name with the board members. I have also reported her for sexual harassment with the CT Human Rights Commission.

Please help.

Thank you.

Re: False Accusations

I'm not sure if I sent the first question right, so I'm going to do it again.

I recently had a hearing with the CT Labor Board for unemployment and during the hearing the interviewer asked my ex employer for reasons why I was dismissed. She replied with one of her reasons was that she was affraid for her life because I was poisoning her. She also told the interviewer that she filed a complaint with our local police department.

I called our local police department to find out if she did file such and report and they said they had nothing on file against me.

I also have filed a sexual harassment suit with the State of CT Human Rights Commission against her and another employee.

Do I have any grounds for a lawsuit against her for making these serious accusations?

Please help.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mrshegs View Post
      I'm not sure if I sent the first question right, so I'm going to do it again.

I recently had a hearing with the CT Labor Board for unemployment and during the hearing the interviewer asked my ex employer for reasons why I was dismissed. She replied with one of her reasons was that she was affraid for her life because I was poisoning her. She also told the interviewer that she filed a complaint with our local police department.

I called our local police department to find out if she did file such and report and they said they had nothing on file against me.

I also have filed a sexual harassment suit with the State of CT Human Rights Commission against her and another employee.

Do I have any grounds for a lawsuit against her for making these serious accusations?

Please help.

Thank you
      I need help

Comment

Absolutely, that is fraud as well.

Comment

Thank you for your response. But I have another question. I worked for a non-profit organization, do I go after her or the entire Foundation? If I sue for any compensation, who pays? Also, as far as the sexual harassment suit, the other employee who is mentioned has quit. Can I still go after him as well?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Mrs. Hegs

Comment

You can file against all yes and let them fight it out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X